Yoga Bound Policies & Procedures
Before you attend any classes, workshops, trainings, or any events that involved at Yoga Bound, you must fill out a waiver either at Yoga Bound or by creating an online account with us and electronically agreeing to the waiver.
All single classes, class series, monthly unlimited purchases are final and cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
Class Series (5 , 10 and 20)
- Class series expire 12 months from the date of activation, which is the first date of use. There are no free extensions or holds on any class series.
- Series extensions may be purchased for any non-discounted series. A series extension will extend the expiration date 45 days from the original series expiration date, not the date when the extension was purchased.
- A class series may only be extended once.
- Class series cannot be shared or transferred.
- You are not allowed to skip from one series to another. If you have more than one series in your account, the oldest series must be completely used up before the next series can be used.
- Class series are used in the order they are purchased. Only one series may be active at a time. We do not allow moving back and forth from one series to another.
Monthly Unlimited Plans
- There are no refunds, exchanges or extensions for monthly unlimited packages.
- Monthly unlimited plans are contracts. By purchasing one of the auto-pay unlimited monthly plans, you are agreeing to the contract terms.
- Cancellations of contracts
- 30-day notice of cancellation for the 12-month auto-pay contract.
- If you have paid and enrolled in a workshop and need to cancel, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance so we can credit you. You will be refunded for the workshop back to your credit card, give you cash if you paid in cash or give you a Yoga Bound account credit, which may be applied to any future purchase with us.
- We do not issue credit or refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop or are a no show.
- If you cancel more than a week in advance you will be refunded what you paid for the Yoga Training minus a $75 cancellation fee and the non-refundable deposit. There are no refunds for cancellations with one week or less notice prior to the start of the Yoga Training. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable once the training has begun. Payment plans proceed according to the terms in the contract.
- All of our retreats require a non-refundable deposit. If you cancel before the final payment date deadline of the retreat, you will be reimbursed everything minus a $75 cancellation fee and the non-refundable deposit. There are no refunds issued after the final payment date deadline, unless your spot can be filled.
Yoga Bound Credit
- Credit cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Credits older than 3 years will be given to the current charity Yoga Bound is supporting.
Specials & Gift Certificates
- Any specials, discounts or deals may not be combined.
- A “New Student” is anyone who has never attended a class at Yoga Bound before.
- The activation date is the first date of use.
- Yoga Bound is not responsible for lost gift certificates or coupons.
- All gift certificates and coupons must be brought into Yoga Bound for redemption. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash or account credit.
- All sales are final. No refunds, credits given, extensions or stops and starts for any discounted plans or gift certificates.
Schedule & Teachers are subject to change
If you have any further questions please contact Kristina at firstname.lastname@example.org.